Welcome to the Financial Management & Controls Resource Center
- AO/MSO Meeting: The next MSO meeting is
scheduled for Tuesday, January 17, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon in KL 232. The agenda will be emailed to the
MSO listserv the Thursday prior to the meeting. To join the MSO
listserv, send a request via email to Christine Tumonong.
- FMCP Open for Nominations: The 2017 Financial Management Certification Program (FMCP) opened for nominations on January 9. To apply for the program, please complete a FMCP Self-Nomination Form by 5:00 p.m. January 31. Please visit the FMCP page for additional information about this professional development opportunity.
- Gift Cards: Are you planning on
purchasing or distributing gift cards in your department? If so, please
be aware of the new campus process for gift cards outlined in the Gift Card Quick Reference Guide.
- G-28 Travel: Effective January 1, 2017, mileage reimbursement rates are 53.5 cents per mile for use of a private automobile for University business; and 17 cents per mile for driving or shipping an automobile in connection with a move or relocation.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: It's safer and better for our environment. For instructions go to the Payroll Website.
Looking for guidance on establishing and maintaining effective controls for your financial transactions? Check out our new Financial Management Guides:
If you have questions, comments, or ideas for this site, please let us know: