Welcome to the Financial Management & Controls Resource Center
- AO/MSO Meeting: The next meeting is scheduled for April 21, 2015 in the Chancellor's Conference Room (KL 232) from 10:45 a.m. - 12:00 noon. The agenda will be emailed to the MSO listserv the Thursday prior to the meeting. To join the MSO listserv, send a request via email to Jenny Duenas.
- Financial Management Certification Program (FMCP): The 2015 cohort of the FMCP kicked off with a full day of classes on March 11. Self-nominations to join the 2016 cohort will open in early 2016. Please visit the FMCP page for more information about the program.
- G-28 Travel: Effective January 1, 2015, mileage reimbursement rates are 57.5 cents per mile for use of a private automobile for University business; and 23 cents per mile for driving or shipping an automobile in connection with a move or relocation.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: It's safer and better for our environment. For instructions go to the Payroll Website.
Strive for Excellence
- Understand my purpose, why I come to work each day
- Challenge myself to improve quality and effectiveness
- Always perform my work with the utmost integrity
- Anticipate issues to continuously help identify and mitigate risk
- Think for myself and express my ideas; Don't be a robot
If you have questions, comments, or ideas for this site, please let us know:
Jennifer Di Salvo