Welcome to the Financial Management & Controls Resource Center
- AO/MSO Meeting: The next meeting is scheduled for February 17, 2015 in the Chancellor's Conference Room (KL 232) from 10:45 A.M. - Noon. The agenda will be emailed the Thursday prior to the meeting and posted on the AO/MSO Meetings Page.
- Financial Management Certification Program (FMCP): The 2015 cohort of the FMCP kicks off with a full day of classes on March 11. If you would like to participate in this important campus professional development program, please review details about the self-nomination process on the FMCP website, then complete the Self-Nomination Form by 5:00 p.m. January 30. Please visit the FMCP page for more information about the program.
- G-28 Travel Rules: Effective January 1, 2015, mileage reimbursement rates are 57.5 cents per mile for use of a private automobile for University business; and 23 cents per mile for driving or shipping an automobile in connection with a move or relocation.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: It's safer and better for our environment. For instructions go to the Payroll Website.
Strive for Excellence
- Understand my purpose, why I come to work each day
- Challenge myself to improve quality and effectiveness
- Always perform my work with the utmost integrity
- Anticipate issues to continuously help identify and mitigate risk
- Think for myself and express my ideas; Don't be a robot
If you have questions, comments, or ideas for this site, please let us know:
Jennifer Di Salvo