Welcome to the Financial Management & Controls Resource Center
- Gift Cards: Are you planning on purchasing or distributing gift cards in your department? If so, please be aware of the new campus process for gift cards outlined in the Gift Card Quick Reference Guide.
- AO/MSO Meeting: The next MSO meeting is
scheduled for September 15, 2015 in KL 232 from 10:45 a.m. - 12:00 noon. The agenda will be emailed to the
MSO listserv the Thursday prior to the meeting. To join the MSO
listserv, send a request via email to Jenny Duenas.
- Financial Management Certification Program (FMCP): Are you hoping to participate in the FMCP in 2016? The FMCP is expected to open for self-nominations for the 2016 cohort in early January. The nomination process and deadlines will be announced in December via Panorama, Happenings, and the MSO Listserv. Please visit the FMCP page for more information about the program.
- G-28 Travel: Effective January 1, 2015, mileage reimbursement rates are 57.5 cents per mile for use of a private automobile for University business; and 23 cents per mile for driving or shipping an automobile in connection with a move or relocation.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: It's safer and better for our environment. For instructions go to the Payroll Website.
Looking for guidance on establishing and maintaining effective controls for your financial transactions? Check out our new Financial Management Guides:
If you have questions, comments, or ideas for this site, please let us know: