Welcome to the Controls and Accountability Resource Center
- Controls Corner - Program information, philosophy, and background
- Financial System Access - Information and forms for access to financial systems
- Policy/Delegations - Policy coordination process, delegation principles, and current campus delegations of authority
- AO/MSO Meetings - Our conduit to help strengthen the control environment
- Forums and Training - To improve communication, effectiveness, and consistency and to help strengthen the control environment
- Tools - UC Merced's Administrative Responsibilities Handbook and other tools to facilitate efficiencies, compliance, and consistency
- New Website: Please bear with us as we update our recently migrated website. If you are looking for something that isn't here, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your patience!
- AO/MSO Meeting: The next meeting is scheduled for October 21, 2014 in the Chancellor's Conference Room (KL 232) from 10:45 A.M. - Noon. The agenda will be emailed the Thursday prior to the meeting and posted on the Controls Website Meetings Page.
- Financial Management Certification Program: For information, visit the FMCP page.
- G-28 Travel Rules: Effective January 1, 2014, mileage reimbursement rates are 56 cents per mile for use of a private automobile for University business; and 23.5 cents per mile for driving or shipping an automobile in connection with a move or relocation. Letter from Assistant Vice Chancellor, Business and Finance Services.
- G-42 Revision to Gift Policy: BFB G-42, Gifts Presented to Non-Employees on behalf of the University has been revised. You can access the summary of changes and policy information here.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: It's safer and better for our environment. For instructions go to the Payroll Website.
Strive for Excellence
- Understand my purpose, why I come to work each day
- Challenge myself to improve quality and effectiveness
- Always perform my work with the utmost integrity
- Anticipate issues to continuously help identify and mitigate risk
- Think for myself and express my ideas; Don't be a robot
If you have questions, comments, or ideas for this site, please let us know:
Jennifer Di Salvo