Welcome to the Financial Management & Controls Resource Center
- Financial Management Certification Program (FMCP): Are you hoping to participate in the FMCP in 2016? The FMCP is now open for self-nominations. Please complete the FMCP Self-Nomination Form by 5:00 pm, February 12. For more information about the FMCP including the full 2016 schedule of classes, please visit the FMCP page.
- AO/MSO Meeting Changes: Please note that there are two schedule changes related to upcoming AO/MSO meetings. Starting in February, we will begin the MSO meetings at 10:30 a.m. instead of 10:45 a.m. unless otherwise noted on the AO/MSO meeting schedule. In addition, the April MSO meeting has been rescheduled to April 26 from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. in KL 232.
- AO/MSO Meeting: The next MSO meeting is
scheduled for February 16, 2016 in KL 232 from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon. The agenda will be emailed to the
MSO listserv the Thursday prior to the meeting. To join the MSO
listserv, send a request via email to Christine Tumonong.
- Gift Cards: Are you planning on
purchasing or distributing gift cards in your department? If so, please
be aware of the new campus process for gift cards outlined in the Gift Card Quick Reference Guide.
- G-28 Travel: Effective January 1, 2016, mileage reimbursement rates are 54 cents per mile for use of a private automobile for University business; and 19 cents per mile for driving or shipping an automobile in connection with a move or relocation.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: It's safer and better for our environment. For instructions go to the Payroll Website.
Looking for guidance on establishing and maintaining effective controls for your financial transactions? Check out our new Financial Management Guides:
If you have questions, comments, or ideas for this site, please let us know: