Welcome to the Financial Management & Controls Resource Center
- Fiscal Close Schedule: Accounting Services finalized the fiscal close schedule for FY 14-15. You can access the schedule here.
- AO/MSO Meeting: The next meeting is
scheduled for June 16, 2015 in the Chancellor's Conference Room (KL
232) from 10:45 a.m. - 12:00 noon. The agenda will be emailed to the
MSO listserv the Thursday prior to the meeting. To join the MSO
listserv, send a request via email to Jenny Duenas.
- Financial Management Certification Program (FMCP): The 2015 cohort of the FMCP kicked off with a full day of classes on March 11. Self-nominations to join the 2016 cohort will open in early 2016. Please visit the FMCP page for more information about the program.
- G-28 Travel: Effective January 1, 2015, mileage reimbursement rates are 57.5 cents per mile for use of a private automobile for University business; and 23 cents per mile for driving or shipping an automobile in connection with a move or relocation.
- Sign Up for Direct Deposit: It's safer and better for our environment. For instructions go to the Payroll Website.
Looking for guidance on establishing and maintaining effective controls for your financial transactions? Check out our new Financial Management Guides:
If you have questions, comments, or ideas for this site, please let us know:
Jennifer Di Salvo